1. What Is R?
R is a programming language which is used for developing statistical software and data analysis.
2. How R Commands Are Written?
By using # at the starting of the line of code like #division commands are written.
3. List out some of the function that R provides?
The function that R provides are
- Mixed Effects
4. What is CLI in R?
CLI stands for Command Line Interface. In a command line interface, you type commands that you want to execute and press return. For example, if you type the line 2+2 and press the return key, R will give you the result 
5. In R how you can import Data?
You use R commander to import Data in R, and there are three ways through which you can enter data into it
- You can enter data directly via Data New Data Set
- Import data from a plain text (ASCII) or other files (SPSS, Minitab, etc.)
- Read a dataset either by typing the name of the data set or selecting the data set in the dialog box
6. What are the applications of R?
- Many data analysts and research programmers use R because R is the most prevalent language. Hence, R is used as a fundamental tool for finance.
- Many quantitative analysts use R as their programming tool. Hence, R helps in data importing and cleaning, depending on what manner of strategy you are using on.
- R is best for data Science because it gives a broad variety of statistics. In addition, R provides the environment for statistical computing and design. Rather R considers as an alternate execution of S.
7. What is Visualization in R?
Visualization is any technique for creating images, diagrams, or animations to communicate a message. Visualization through visual imagery has been an effective way to communicate both abstract and concrete ideas since the dawn of humanity
8. How many types of data types are provided by R?
There are 5 types of data types present in R:
- Integer data type
- Numeric data type
- Character data type
- Complex data type
- Logical data type
9. What are R Functions?
A function is a piece of code written to carry out a specified task. Thus it can or can’t accept arguments or parameters and it can or can’t return one or more values. In R, functions are objects in their own right. Hence, we can work with them in exactly the same way we work with any other type of object.
10. How many types of object are present In R?
There are 6 types of objects present in R
- Data Frames