Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 6 to 9years
Skills: Test Automation Strategy
- A1 Main Con who is industry leader of Construction and Civil Engineering in Singapore
- Attractive Benefits and Remuneration Package
The QA/QC Engineer is responsible for implementing site quality assurance and quality control system, in compliance with the quality standards at site.
- Lead and train the QA/QC team in Structural, Architectural and M&E trades.
- Assess, feedback and upgrade every single construction process and procedure to ensure that the internal quality controls are set and maintained.
- Engage the project team to deliver high quality works through collaboration with Production and Site Management team.
- Prepare a monthly analysis and report to Top Management with recommendations for improvement and preventive measures.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related Construction field
- At least 3 years of experience in QA/QC, Building and Civil Engineering.
- Prior experience in completing at least 1 building project is an advantage
- Knowledge of quality requirement of BCA, industry and client
- Quality Management Systems certification
- Knowledge in Structural and Architectural works
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package
- Apply here or email your Word copy resume to Edwin.Koh@adecco.com
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted