Experience: 1 to 5 years
Skills: Test Automation Strategy
- Understand and review of requirements, specifications and technical design documents to come up with comprehensive well-structured test scenarios and test cases.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Perform different test like functional, regression, installation, integration, database, migration, upgrade, and compatibility.
- Identify, record and track bugs to closure.
- Collaborate with cross product teams and understand cross product integration to develop scripts.
- Collaborate with product/program management, development/QA peers to ensure complete test coverage.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-5 years of experience in the field of software manual testing.
- Hands-on experience in test scenarios/cases preparation, reporting defects in tool, preparing flow based testing documents, integration flow documents.
- Hands-on experience in Functional, Database, Integration, Installation, Migration, Upgrade, Compatibility testing.
- Exhibit a strong passion towards software testing and has the zeal to learn new skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to work with corporate stakeholders as well and technical experts.
- Experience in Core Java programming, TestNG, Maven, Jenkins is a plus
Other Desired Experience
- Good Exposure with Hospitality Domain is a Plus