Experience: 1+ Years
Skills: Test Automation Strategy
Characteristics of success at dropthought.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming with strong coding and debugging abilities.
- Ability to resolve technical queries/issues with minimum supervision.
- Nimble and flexible enough to thrive in a rapidly evolving business environment.
- An independent thinker and not a technologist who just executes on specs.
- Able to have big thoughts and the courage to voice them.
- Enthusiastic for emerging technologies.
- SOA (REST and SOAP Web Services), UI (Webdriver) and Mobile App (iOS / Android)] Automation Testing Experience.
- Performance Testing Experience (preferable if Hand On with JMeter, Gatling).
- Worked in Agile Teams (BDD Preferable).
- Experience in preparing test strategy and envision the long-term testing roadmap for web-based products.
- Exposure to practices like BDD and tools like Selenium, Fitnesse, Jbehave, and Cucumber.