Experience: 3 to 8 years
Skills: Test Automation Strategy
- Advanced java development skills with significant experience applying those skills in test environments.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment in collaboration with BAs, product owners and application developers.
- Ability to develop, maintain, enhance and execute complex automated scripts using Selenium.
- Deep knowledge of automation at all software layers (e.g. UI, services, APIs, etc.) as well as CI/CD technologies (e.g. Cloudbees, Jenkins, Cucumber, Git, JUnit, Jira, etc.).
- Able to interpret technical designs and specifications and design automated solutions accordingly.
- Ability to develop automated test strategies for projects, provide status to stakeholders and drive strategies to completion.
- Experienced in mentoring more junior QA engineers, verifying work products and providing guidance as needed.
- Capable of working on multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment with extreme multi-tasking and context switching.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with confidence representing QA principles within agile teams.