Experience: 1 to 5 years
Skills: Test Automation Strategy
- Participate in all aspects of testing: unit, integration, functional, regression, load/performance, automation and system testing
- Define scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing; establish the purpose and deliverables of the test effort; develop and implement test plans/cases
- Develop and help maintain automated/manual testing scripts for complex environments
- Contribute to the definition, development and implementation of quality assurance practices and procedures and other QA assessments
- Adhere to the standards and best practices
- Establish fact based measurements of test efficiency, effectiveness and product readiness; examples include: defect densities, defect counts, code coverage and automation counts
- Manage and troubleshoot defects to resolution while proactively identifying risks to management
- Work collaboratively with development to identify testability of the architectural design and application code while infusing Quality into the teams deliverables
- Work directly with appropriate business partners and development to understand project concepts, objectives and approach of software development projects
- Responsible for estimating, coordinating and directing testing for multiple products/projects
- 2-4 years’ direct experience as a QA Tester focused on manual and automated testing using tools.
- Experience in Functional, Regression and Integration testing of web and client-server applications. Experience in testing solutions on a Salesforce platform preferred.
- BFSI experience is a must.
- Strong structured testing knowledge and thorough understanding of quality assurance testing applications and concepts.
- Experience in bug tracking & reporting tools.
- Expertise in software test documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who can grasp difficult concepts and large architectures quickly and stay on top of new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions when tools don’t work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Experience within an Agile environment.
- Experience on integration tests and load tests is preferred.