Experience: 3-5 years
Skills: Test Automation Strategy
- Critical position and the responsible person should have good expertise in functional, non- functional, white box, integration and reliability testing for web-based applications keeping automation and self-service in mind
- Drive adoption of quality practices early in the life cycle through improved unit testing and code coverage, pre-Integration test automation
- Very good understanding and hands-on automation experience on automation frameworks, scripting, etc. Should design and implement robust, scalable, and high-quality test automation suites
- Defining the testing activities for subordinates – developers, testers or test engineers.
- All responsibilities of test planning.
- To check if the team has all the necessary resources to execute the testing activities.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute all the test case and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Automate Regression testing scripts for cleaner & faster execution of test cases
- Good knowledge on automation testing frameworks like TestNg/Selenium
- Knowledge on tools like JIRA, Zephyr etc.,
- Experience of configuration management tools (GIT), configuration concepts and continues integration tools (Jenkins / Bamboo)
- 3-5 years of IT experience
- Experience working with onshore and offshore vendor partners
Needed skill set (Essential):
- Test Automation Frameworks(Test NG/Selenium etc.,), Scripting
- Able to write Test Plan, Test Cases & capture results
- Knowledge of Tools like JIRA, Zephyr etc.,
Appreciated skill set:
- Agile methodology
- Basic knowledge on Java
- GIT, Jenkins etc.,