Experience: 1 to 3 years
Skills: Test Automation Strategy
- Lead E2E test activities, working closely with developers and data scientists on a complex and innovative analytics applications
- Design and perform test plans for testing system back-end components, ensuring product’s quality and coverage.
- Develop and maintain automated test suites, using Python, Java & Scala
- Simulate E2E scenarios using various platforms & technologies
- Define test requirements for improving our system testability
- Root cause analysis on identified issues and drive for their fixes.
- Report on test progress and bugs found.
- Share knowledge with other team members within GDS.
- BSc / BA in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in manual & automation testing
- Team player, agile, flexible, multi-tasking, passion for learning new areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytics, problem-solving and debugging skills
- Experience in working on global environments
- Java/Python/Scala development experience
- Experience working with Big Data technologies such as
Hadoop / Spark / Hive / Kafka / HBase / Elastic Serach stack
- Hands-on experience with Unix/Linux
- Experience with databases
- Experience with data analytics practices – Advantage