Experience: 4-6 years
Skills: Test Automation Strategy
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
- Strong QTP/UFT Automation with 4-6 years of experience
- Experience creating, running and maintaining testing automation test cases, scripts and regression test suites is required
- Should have strong knowledge on HP ALM and UFT integration
- Good knowledge on VB Scripting
- Experience with executing Automation test suites and defects logging.
- Experience on capturing Test Metrics like RTM, Test Coverage, Defects, Triage Meetings.
- Knowledge on Test and Capability Maturity Model integration for process improvements
- Develop/contribute to the crew automation test strategy
- Establish automated test environment
- Develop test automation framework
- Develop test automation script design pattern
- Should be able to work in onshore-offshore model
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Communication, Presentation, Testing Certification, CMMi/TMMi knowledge