- Experience in Embedded Testing of Automotive products.
- Hands on Experience in Vector CAN Tools- CANalyzer, CANoe,
- Basic Testing Level Experience in CAN Protocol
- UDS Diagnostics
- Overview on V&V Cycle
- Test case Design Techniques.
- Basic Debugging Skills
Strategic Context and Challenges
- Instrumental team member focused on SW verification activities, meeting deliverable timelines.
- Pro activeness
- Quick learner
- Writing manual tests
- Fluent in automating testcases
- Review Records
- Focused more on ontime deliveries.
- Knowledge of V&V process is an added advantage
Core Responsibilities and Activities
- Execute the project to achieve milestones
- Review the work products
- Coordinating and Reporting to lead engineer
- Adherence to safety standards
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Semiconductors / Electronics
Functional Area: IT Software – QA & Testing
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time