Role Designation: Tableau Developer
Skill(s): SQL, Power BI, Tableau
Experience Range: 3 years
- Coordinate, plan and communicate routine user system maintenance: add/delete/change records, realignments, maintenance, descriptions, etc.
- Establish and continuously improve the fundamental processes: run book, data feed process, system issue solution process and ownership transition process etc.
- Ensuring processes are in place to manage data quality, completeness, and accuracy to support operational excellence
- Create and deploy the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for the assigned user group(s), ensuring backup and disaster recovery
- Develop strategy to control system security Responsible for creation of approved system enhancement requirements documentation, testing and execution with IS team
- Drive efficient system support with our IT vendor partners.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- At least 3+ years’ experience in general IT processes and data management, 3 years of business experience in Supply Chain Management, System governance, data operations or related fields
- General knowledge of business forecasting processes in Finance, Supply Chain, Customer Service and order management
- Knowledge or prior experience with forecasting/demand planning software, Oracle value stream module
- Experience working across multiple countries, global teams and functions in a matrix organization is preferred
- Ability for decision making, to work under time pressure, accuracy, prioritization and capacity to make good judgment on special situations
- Excellent communication skills and high level of responsibility
- Experience in data analytics, analytics tools (SQL, Power BI, Tableau etc..) and data visualization
- Available to travel and available to provide on-call support after working hours.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in a second language at international divisions is a plus.