WBPO Domain Catalog. WBPO Educational Qualification Catalog, WBPO Experience Catalog
1. Minimum 4-8 years of Operations/Business Analysts experience in Capital market/ Investment banking or similar operations
2. Excellent written communication skills ability to interpret and write business requirements independently.
3. Excellent verbal communication skills ability to interact and engage with the client/ senior stakeholders independently to understand business requirements.
4. Hands on experience in process mapping tools MS Visio/ iGraphics Experience in process reengineering/ lean projects preferred Experience in Robotics Process Automation projects/ RPA tools Blue Prism/ Automation Anywhere/ UI path etc. will be an added advantage
Roles & Responsibilities:
Ability to understand and contextualize business requirements (experience in Investment Banking Brokerage Cash Equities/ Fixed Income, Securities Settlement / Asset Servicing areas would be a plus) Ability to articulate understanding in a process flow diagram, business requirement, document accurately and comprehensively Ability to independently prepare business process documentation for e.g. Requirement Documentation, Process Maps (L1-L4) etc Logical thinker, analytical capability in analyzing alternate scenarios, propose solutions bility to interface with client, developers and other stakeholders as to explain functional requirements
1. Experience in interaction with overseas clients / customers/ stake holders on the phone. Experience with Investment Banking Operations (Captive / Third Party) will be preferred.
2. Aptitude for understanding technology.
3. Ability to take Independent decisions.
Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Code: 37947