Experience: 2+ Years
Skill: Knowledge for Machine Learning
What you will do
- Researching and developing tools and practices that make our work as a team more efficient and therefore also more pleasant.
- Collaborating with your team in researching and developing solutions to keep our existing machine learning systems maintainable and making them more effective.
- Helping improve quality and reliability by writing automatic tests for new and existing code.
- Maintaining a constantly high level of vigilance when monitoring the quality of our products, making sure they always meet their availability requirements (this includes being part of an on-call roster for our essential services.
The following skills will help you fulfill your responsibilities:
- Extensive experience in programming with Python and leveraging its open source ecosystem (our code base is mainly Python 3.6+).
- Fluency in English (knowledge of German or other languages is advantageous).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in writing automatic tests and adapting a code base for better testability.
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems (as a user and ideally also as an administrator).
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment.