Experience: 4-7 Years
Skill: Knowledge for Java
• Produce, review and document the highest quality code in accordance with Brightstar standards.
• Interest in and capacity to recognize technical problems and to solve them.
• Ability to lead or work well in teams – to pro-actively share knowledge, information, problems and solutions.
• Understand the underlying business requirements, and capacity to create code that will meet the business process.
• Ensure the developed software complies with the defined local, regional and global standards from a design, development and implementation perspective
• Ensure that client requirements are properly analyzed, designed and developed as required
• Adhere to local, regional and global project management and software development lifecycle methodologies
• Provide a record of time spent on project activities upon request
• Ensure Brightstar’s corporate ethics and company direction is used in making key decisions
• Communications, Network and IT Support
• Ensure that infrastructure requirements are addressed/planned as part of product range
• Align to design requirements of the Brightstar systems (applicable) to clients are managed and successful for applications locally, regionally or globally developed.
• Identify technical issues and provide resolution steps.
• Solid skills in programming in Java
• Knowledge about eCommerce processes
• Knowledge about supply chain processes
• Hands on experience in working on Intershop 7.x
• 4-7 years Development experience with Intershop Enfinity 6.x or Intershop 7.x
Minimum 3 years of Experience in:
• Application and Web Servers (Tomcat, Apache, Tomcat Connectors)
• Java Development Environments (e.g. Eclipse)
• ANT / Jenkins
• Web services (Axis, JAX WS)
• Oracle databases and tools (Complex queries and instructions, PL-SQL, Hibernate)
• Ajax tools (JQuery, DWR)
• GUI Design
• ER Modeling, Database Design
• Expert knowledge of web, intranet, portal technologies
• Knowledge of SOA architecture
• Understanding of integration across multiple systems
• Knowledge of computer operations and their interfaces
• Experience in formal project management activities
• Experience in process mapping, documentation and change control processes
• Working knowledge of communications protocols and networking technology (desirable)
• Working knowledge of IT infrastructure architecture and ITIL (desirable)
• Able to work as a team player with a remote off-site team
• Solid skills in SQL (Oracle SQL preferred)
• Experience with project implementation using technologies, such as Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, XML/XSLT, HTML
Preferred Education & Training:
• Master’s Degree, Engineering Degree or BS Computer Science or related field