Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 2-7 Years
Primary Skill: Knowledge for Hadoop
Hadoop Bigdata Developer – Chennai Ambit – 2 to 7 years (JR89391)
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This team is a involves in Design, code, test, implement, maintain and support applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Work closely with customers, business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive analysis and design of quality technical solutions ensuring alignment with business and IT strategies and complying with FIS architectural standards.
What you will be doing
- Assists in daily coordination of various assigned projects.
- Develops reports and produces materials required to support project plans including updates to project schedules, issue logging, recording and documenting meeting minutes for distribution to project team members.
- Involves project assignments and special projects commensurate with job expectations.
What you bring:
- 2 to 7 years’ experience of Hadoop/Bigdata experience with good exposure to database concepts.
- Pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
- Advanced knowledge of Python language
- Should independently design and code on Hadoop (Hortonworks framework)
- Must have understanding and exposure of HDFS / Spark / Tez / Hive / Sqoop and other components of Hortonworks framework.
- Should have understanding of Nifi, Oozie workflow.
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including GHMI/ Hospitalization coverage for employee and direct dependents
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Valuable internal opportunities to showcase your talent on Fine Arts/Sports/Fitness etc