• Development and maintenance of Java, J2EE application systems.
• Writing quality code in an object oriented language (Java).
• Basic knowledge and understanding of database, specially relational databases like MySQL or Oracle. Candidate having good undestanding of PL/SQL will be better.
• Sound knowledge of object-oriented design concepts and algorithms.
• Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
• Fast learner, flexible and able to work well within a cross-functional team environment.
• Good knowledge of Core Java concepts.
• It will be good if a candidate has knowledge in the Objective C language.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Ability to develop positive relationships and establishes a rapport with customers thereby achieving mutual trust and respect.
• Technical knowledge and skills across a broad range of systems and including the ability to rapidly assimilate technical information analyze and take appropriate action in a constantly changing technical environment.
• Good knowledge in Installing, Configuring & Managing Desktops.
• Knowledge in Installation and Maintenance of the Systems.
• Should be a good team player.
• Contribute towards improving existing processes.