Experience: 2+ years
Skill: Knowledge for Data Scientist
- You will be working on unique data consisting of around 1000 events per day. You will continuously drive data culture and evangelize use of data science in all possible aspects of business.
- You will make sure that product is having end to end data points for partners and all stake holders to required information to grow the business.
- Researching and developing algorithms/ models/ strategies for personalizing the product. Make sure developed algorithms drive significant lift in reality and refine as required
- Help building ML/predictive framework to draw insights at scale for different aspects of business, for example understanding drivers of various customer behaviour or understanding points of failure
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Help build and enhance sophisticated algorithms and various analytical tools to transform raw data into actionable business insight
- Preparation and analysis of performance reports
- Monitor the success of the clients and advise them by applying industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent problem solving skills, with ability to communicate even complex ideas in succinct manner
- Proven experience as a data scientist or data analyst
- Strong work ethics like sense of collaboration and ownership, result orientation, being team player
- Understanding of Python, Tableau, Power Bi, related tools used from data handling to modelling to implementation is preferred
- Master’ or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and Information Systems.
- Knowledge in SQL & Java script is a huge plus
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Understanding in machine learning, general statistics and data science principles