Experience: 2+ Years
Skill: Knowledge for Machine Learning
- Design, develop, document, and test Business Intelligence solutions using industry standard tools.
- Provide periodic updates to Analytical tools, Bug fixes and Maintenance of Dashboards, visualizations, templates etc.
- Develop R Programming, Python programming as per business needs.
- Collect customer feedback and Develop case stories, Maintain Best Practise
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with business and technical stakeholders to distil data and reporting requirements from business requests.
- Coordinate design and development efforts with client stakeholders to ensure the solution delivered meets the business need and is consistent with approved architectural standards.
- Performance tuning to ensure a responsive solution.
- Performs advanced data mining & analytics on all productivity and reliability data to identify opportunities to further improve waste elimination and improve how work is performed.
- Leads or participates in efforts to define additional productivity data needed to identify & eliminate waste and in the subsequent efforts to develop and improve electronic tools and systems for the said purpose
- Develops processes to utilize other data sources to validate & improve planning standards
- Develops management reports on productivity based on advanced data mining & analytics
- Analyse data utilizing a varied set of analytical tools (Statistical, Business Intelligence reporting tools, SQL, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Create and deliver presentations and reports to clients on insights derived from the analysis
- Manage the tools and processes around the creation of enriched data for our clients
- Participate in a range of client engagement types including sales support, proof of concepts & pilots, standard SaaS engagements and one-off consulting projects
- Work closely with Full Contact s Data and Engineering teams to deliver on client needs