Role: Software Developer
1. Design, Development and Testing of in-house solutions.
2. Assist Business Analysts and Software Architects with converting business requirements into system solutions.
3. Assist System Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
4. Provide 3rd-level support.
5. Contribute to the overall effectiveness and productivity of the department and projects.
6. Play an active role in defining and improving the project and the application.
- Java 1.5 and above. [ Good to have Java 1.8 ]
- Springboot microservices, Spring (spring security, spring integration, spring batch, spring data, spring cloud, spring boot)
- JPA (Java Persistent API), Hibernate, MyBatis
- Unix/Linux-Any Unix flavor
- SQL/Database knowledge/Performance-Tuning
- Any messaging knowledge [JMS, KAFKA]
- Experience With Git, Bitbucket
- Manage and Prioritize Project Work
- Knowledge in MariaDB, or at least should have knowledge in RMDB (e.g, MySQL, Oracle)
- Preferable to have knowledge in Private Cloud platform (Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Any NoSQL Database [DynamoDB, MongoDB, CASSANDRA, HBase, etc…]
- Familiar with Agile practice.
- Establish Continuous integration and Release automation
- Good Communication & Troubleshooting skills