Skills Required & Responsibilities:
- Excellent proficiency in Core Java, OOP concepts, and Android SDK.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services and data parsing using XML, JSON.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, push notifications.
- Experience in Material design concepts and Third party libraries integration.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android libraries available for common tasks.
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Knowledge on Android coding and design best practices, code optimization and improve performance
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN, Git.