Big Data-Product Owner (DHP-BDP)
· Work in a team environment to provide daily product life cycle management support.
· Manage Program Backlog and other means to achieve and maintain targeted business objectives.
· Coordinate with product Management team and specify requirements and intended feature behavior
· Work with Release management team to develop and implement release plans working with their teams to execute.
· Work with the field on responding to bugs and critical customer facing issues.
· Clearly present product concepts, roadmap, and delivery timeline to engineers and scrum teams
· Take product enhancements and new product launches from start to finish thinking through each detail and delivering solid results, collaborating with all stakeholders in particular to the Product Management team.
· Managing and updating the team backlog with quality grooming.
· Monitoring progress of the software developed by helping the team providing updates to informal builds during the sprint.
· Working with engineering & product teams to scope product delivery, support solution strategies and understand development alternatives as well as support build/buy economics when applicable
· Act as a Business Process owner and a Business Analyst within the Agile development process.
· Work with internal teams on performing analysis and generating requirements, evaluate feasibility and technical alternatives, prioritize and generate deliverables
· Proven ability to understand customers’ operations and business drivers and translate them into product requirements.
· Always work with the teams to ensure value delivery.
· Ensure availability to the team to answer questions and deliver direction.
· Responsible to identify and carefully consider which activities will produce the most business value
Know-how & Skill Set :
Strong Knowledge and experience in BIG Data platform like hortonworks Hadoop (HDFS, S3),Hive, Hbase,Spark,kafka Spring Framework, boot, batch etc.
· Strong programming knowledge in Cloud Foundary, Elastic search,Core Java, Scala, JVM fine tuning, C++, Scripting language Python etc.
· Strong working knowledge and concepts of distributed computing and real time data
· Working Knowledge on developing Big Data Platform and API’s
· Ability to evaluate tradeoffs between multiple technical approaches and choose one
· Worked in Agile delivery Model and Data Intensive areas
· Testing, Problem solving and debugging skills
· Ability to work and lead the team in ambiguity
· Quick learner of technologies and concepts
· Openness/flexibility to try out different areas/domains in the long run
· Acumen for Data Analytics
· Personal Quality & productivity
· Good communication skills
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.