Position – Planning Engineer
- Understand work scope, quantity and familiar with logical sequences in terms of engineering, procurement and construction disciplines.
- Understand Project WBS structure, and work with management and project team in the development of work break down structure for progress measurement, scheduling, cost estimating and project control purpose.
- Prepare and manage overall master schedule integrating work breakdown structure using scheduling software.
- Coordinate project schedule from all disciplines and incorporate the information gathered into the overall project master schedule.
- Able to utilize planning tools such as MS excel, Access, MS Project, and Primavera.
- Develop and implement plan versus actual progress charts (histograms/S curves). Reports and analyses deviations from plan to Project Manager.
- Track, monitor and forecast progress of all activities and deliverable such as products, engineering documents and fabrication status of all discipline.
- Analyse gaps between the planned and actual progress and highlight the areas of concern which required action of the associate task member.
- Prepare and update three weeks and three months look-ahead schedule that reflect the priority activities
- Participate in all meetings (i.e. Schedule review meeting, progress review meeting, coordination meeting etc.).
- Verifies critical path and interfaces between design/ engineering/ procurement / execution
- Monitors progress periodically and compares it with the baseline planning
- Prepare and check the weekly & monthly Progress reports.
- Prepare & issue Specialized Daily Reports based on Project Requirements from time to time.
Company – NPCC Engineering Pvt Ltd (NEL)
Location – Mumbai
Qualification – B.E Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Skill – Primavera P6 & MS Project
Experience – 5+ Years
Interested Candidates are requested to send their updated CV to email@example.com