Position – Project Planning Engineer
- Serve as a technical expert in cost control, planning / scheduling, and estimating. Understand the relationships between the project controls functions, estimating, planning / scheduling, cost control, and risk management.
- Prepare and submit Baseline schedule (resource and cost loaded) and issue network-logic-driven schedules that meet the needs of, and are used by, the project team.
- Update schedules with actual progress and forecast remaining durations, project milestones, and completion dates on weekly basis.
- Review Contractor’s Baseline Schedule (resource and cost loaded) and manage the Contractor’s Planning personnel for incorporation of the comments issued by PMC and Client.
- Review the Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports submitted by Contractor and submit the corrected reports to the client on the pre-agreed timelines.
- Review the Weekly / Monthly Progress Review presentations provided by the Contractor and submit the corrected presentations to the client on the pre-agreed timelines.
- Actively lead the Project Controls and Planning functions of the PMC and represent the PMC team on the client review meetings.
Company Name: Jacobs
Qualification: B.E / B.tech Civil or Mechanical or Electrical
Skills: Primavera P6 & MS Project (Professional Level)
Experience: 3+ Years