Front End Developer UI/UX: Job Responsibilities
- Design and develop cross-browser compatible and responsive user interfaces
- Translate business requirements into user friendly and logical wireframes & mockups
- Use front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation or 960grid, to create elegant and clean designs.
- Convert PSDs to modular and lightweight HTML/CSS files.
- Work closely with web developers to implement visually appealing layouts for functionality elements
- Continuously research and implement contemporary practices in web based design and usability
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent grasp over front-end development languages like HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent understanding of responsive design and the use of media queries, and cross-browser compatible design (especially compatibility with Internet Explorer)
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks and wireframe tools
- Familiarity with SaSS/Less and PHP will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work within project schedules and deadlines