21. Explain Elastic Block Storage? What type of performance can you expect? How do you back it up? How do you improve performance?
That indicates it is RAID warehouse to begin with, so it’s irrelevant and faults tolerant. If disks expire in the RAID you don’t miss data. Excellent! It is more virtualized, therefore you can provision and designate warehouse, and connect it to your server with multiple API appeals. No calling the storage specialist and asking him or her to operate specific requests from the hardware vendor.
Execution on EBS can manifest variability. Such signifies that can run above the SLA enforcement level, suddenly descend under it. The SLA gives you among a medium disk I/O speed you can foresee. That can prevent any groups particularly performance specialists who suspect stable and compatible disk throughput on a server. Common physically entertained servers perform that direction. Pragmatic AWS cases do not.
Backup EBS masses by utilizing the snap convenience through API proposal or by a GUI interface same elasticfox.
Progress execution by practicing Linux software invasion and striping over four extents.
21. What Are The Different Types Of Events Triggered By Amazon Cloud Front?
Different types of events triggered by Amazon CloudFront are as follows:
Viewer Request: When an end user or a client program makes an HTTP/HTTPS request to CloudFront, this event is triggered at the Edge Location closer to the end user.
Viewer Response: When a CloudFront server is ready to respond to a request, this event is triggered.
Origin Request: When CloudFront server does not have the requested object in its cache, the request is forwarded to Origin server. At this time this event is triggered.
Origin Response: When CloudFront server at an Edge location receives the response from Origin server, this event is triggered.
22. Which Automation Gears Can Help With Spinup Services?
The API tools can be used for spinup services and also for the written scripts. Those scripts could be coded in Perl, bash or other languages of your preference. There is one more option that is patterned administration and stipulating tools such as a dummy or improved descendant. A tool called Scalr can also be used and finally we can go with a controlled explanation like a Rightscale.
23. What Is An Ami? How Do I Build One?
AMI holds for Amazon Machine Image. It is efficiently a snap of the source filesystem. Products appliance servers have a bio that shows the master drive report of the initial slice on a disk. A disk form though can lie anyplace physically on a disc, so Linux can boot from an absolute position on the EBS warehouse interface.
Create a unique AMI at beginning rotating up and instance from a granted AMI. Later uniting combinations and components as needed. Comprise wary of setting delicate data over an AMI (learn salesforce online). For instance, your way credentials should be joined to an instance later spinup. Among a database, mount an external volume that carries your MySQL data next spinup actually enough.
24. What Are The Main Features Of Amazon Cloud Front?
Some of the main features of Amazon CloudFront are as follows: Device Detection Protocol Detection Geo Targeting Cache Behavior Cross Origin Resource Sharing Multiple Origin Servers HTTP Cookies Query String Parameters Custom SSL.
25. What Is The Relation Between An Instance And Ami?
AMI can be elaborated as Amazon Machine Image, basically, a template consisting software configuration part. For example an OS, applications, application server. If you start an instance, a duplicate of the AMI in a row as an unspoken attendant in the cloud.
26. What Is Amazon Ec2 Service?
Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides resizable (scalable) computing capacity in the cloud. You can use Amazon EC2 to launch as many virtual servers you need. In Amazon EC2 you can configure security and networking as well as manage storage.Amazon EC2 service also helps in obtaining and configuring capacity using minimal friction.
27. What Are The Features Of The Amazon Ec2 Service?
As the Amazon EC2 service is a cloud service so it has all the cloud features. Amazon EC2 provides the following features:
- Virtual computing environment (known as instances)
- re-configured templates for your instances (known as Amazon Machine Images – AMIs)
- Amazon Machine Images (AMIs) is a complete package that you need for your server (including the operating system and additional software)
- Amazon EC2 provides various configurations of CPU, memory, storage and networking capacity for your instances (known as instance type)
- Secure login information for your instances using key pairs (AWS stores the public key and you can store the private key in a secure place)
- Storage volumes of temporary data is deleted when you stop or terminate your instance (known as instance store volumes)
- Amazon EC2 provides persistent storage volumes (using Amazon Elastic Block Store – EBS)
- A firewall that enables you to specify the protocols, ports, and source IP ranges that can reach your instances using security groups
- Static IP addresses for dynamic cloud computing (known as Elastic IP address)
- Amazon EC2 provides metadata (known as tags)
- Amazon EC2 provides virtual networks that are logically isolated from the rest of the AWS cloud, and that you can optionally connect to your own network (known as virtual private clouds – VPCs)
28. What Is Amazon Machine Image And What Is The Relation Between Instance And Ami?
- Amazon Web Services provides several ways to access Amazon EC2, like web-based interface, AWS Command Line Interface (CLI) and Amazon Tools for Windows Powershell. First, you need to sign up for an AWS account and you can access Amazon EC2.
- Amazon EC2 provides a Query API. These requests are HTTP or HTTPS requests that use the HTTP verbs GET or POST and a Query parameter named Action.
29. What Is Amazon Machine Image (AMI)?
An Amazon Machine Image (AMI) is a template that contains a software configuration (for example, an operating system, an application server, and applications). From an AMI, we launch an instance, which is a copy of the AMI running as a virtual server in the cloud. We can even launch multiple instances of an AMI.
30. What Is The Relation Between Instance And Ami?
We can launch different types of instances from a single AMI. An instance type essentially determines the hardware of the host computer used for your instance. Each instance type offers different compute and memory capabilities.
After we launch an instance, it looks like a traditional host, and we can interact with it as we would do with any computer. We have complete control of our instances; we can use sudo to run commands that require root privileges.