Experience: 3+ Years
Role: Android Developer
- Design and build advanced applications for various releases of the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and build new functionalities.
- Contribute to architecture, design, usability studies, testing and deployment.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Evaluate new features/architecture changes in every Android release and make necessary changes in app to adapt to new release.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Design monitoring/diagnostic tools and processes.
- Strong inter-team and intra-team collaboration.
- Version Management and neat documentation.
- Must have in-depth knowledge in Android Mobile Development using Studio with android SDK.
- Strong experience in Google Services Integration, Google Play Services, JSON/XML, & Push Notification and System Integration & Validation.
- Familiar with the gesture APIs and third-party APIs such as Google Maps, social media integration, etc.
- Should be familiar with MY SQL / MS SQL or similar relational databases.
- Solid understanding of full Mobile Development Life Cycle and SDLC.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Working knowledge of real-time systems is desired.
- Strong skills in Debugging and Device Management.
- Experience in multi-screen resolutions.
- Experience in payment gateways, wallets, in-app purchases.
- Problem-solving approach.
- Good visual design sense and creative drive.