Experience: 3+ Years
Role: Android Developer
- Key skills required for the job are: n E-Mobility-L3, (Mandatory) and Android Application-L3, (Optional).
- As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
- You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.