Role: Application Developer
Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Understanding and experience in supporting applications in AWS and/or Azure.
- A good understanding and hands on experience of using Linux and Windows platforms.
- Experience with using cloud infrastructure automation tools, ie: Cloudformation
- Experience in orchestration and provisioning tools is required eg: Morpheus/Ansible/Terraforms
- Experience with the development of Continuous Integration build pipelines and management of these, ie: Jenkins
- Proven experience with scripting languages, ie: Ruby, Python NodeJS
- Desirable to have experience with programming languages, ie: Java, C+, C++ and NodeJS
- Amazon Web Services Certifications – must have entry level AWS Associate certifications SysOps Adminstrator or Developer.
- Microsoft Azure Certifications – Highly desirable to have Microsoft Certifications Solutions Associate (MCSA), Expert (MCSE) or Developer (MCSD).
Styles/Values and Attitudes
- You can absolutely by trusted with very sensitive information
- Must have a positive can do approach and work along side peers who are like minded that are constantly learning through customer outcomes.
- Prepared to adjust known methods to fit in with processes, customer requirements and find new ways of doing things.
- Know when to take initiative, speak up and are prepared to do so.
- Realise that customer success is our success, so you must want to help our customers achieve their objectives.
- Research and Development aspirations, you will need to want to push the boundaries through continuous learning/experiments/trials of new ideas.