Role: Application Developer
- Solid hands-on working experience with configuring and maintain resources in AWS
- Experience with majority of the AWS services EC2, ELB, Cloudformation, S3, Codedeploy, SNS, RDS, IAM, etc.
- Hands-on experience in virtualization and experience with docker
- Hands-on experience with Linux administration
- Expertise with production deployment and CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experisnce automating cloud infrastructure such as with cloudformation, ansible, etc.
- Experience with cloud security such as managing users, roles and privileges through IAM
- Experience managing Atlassian tooling such as Jira and Confluence preferred
- Experience deploying and managing a wide tange of components that support web applications such as nging, apache http, git, scripting (bash, perl, python, etc.), databases (mongodb, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Preferred AWS Certified Developer-Associate
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Experience with docker, kubernetes a plus
- Generally requires 5+ years related experience