Experience: 2+ years
Skill: Knowledge for AWS
- You must is an expert in using SQL and PLSQL on Oracle or Netezza with Unix shell scripting skills.
- You should be having working knowledge in Hadoop, HDFS, Python and Spark.
- You should be having experience in Control-M or similar scheduling tools.
- You should have experience of using AWS services like EC2, S3, EMR to move data onto cloud platform
- You should have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- You should be strong in Database and Data Warehousing concepts.
- You must be able to work independently in a globally distributed environment
- You should have a clear understanding of the business needs and incorporate these into technical solutions.
Th skills that are Good To Have for this role
- Experience in performance tuning andoptimization techniques on SQL (Oracle and Netezza) and Informatica Power Center.
- Knowledge of AGILE practices is a plus
- Having strong interpersonal and communication skills including written, verbal, and technology illustrations.
- Having adequate knowledge of DevOps, JIRA and agile practices.