Experience: 2+ years
Skill: Knowledge for AWS
- At least five-year’s experience in a Development Lead role gained in a Software Development team. You will have been through the full SLDC with a significant application.
- You are comfortable in a Lead Developer role and naturally share your skills and take joy from other team members building their expertise based on the experience you bring.
- Bachelors or Masters in Software Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant discipline.
- AWS Certified Developer or DevOps Engineer
- You have extensive experience in Software Development – Database, UX, Integration, Code (Python, Java, C# etc).
- You can rapidly develop high quality clean code that is performant, resilient, observable and maintainable.
- You know how to design performant databases and will have first-hand experience in developing enterprise-grade applications in Aurora or another Enterprise DB.
- You know how to make CI/CD pipelines drive productivity and quality in a development team.
- At least two years deep AWS Software Development experience. You’ll have a practical understanding of modern development patterns and how clean code is developed. AWS forms a critical component in IDPs Systems of Innovation layer, we are doing great things in this space.