Role: Application Developer
- Experience in data modeling, scalable ETL and data processing pipelines, NoSQL and relational database systems.
- Hands-on knowledge in data modeling, architecture of performant data pipelines and data lifecycle management.
- Minimum of five years of work experience, preferably with some in renewable energy or utility system software.
- Design and implement the data layer based on Lambda architecture
- Implement the store and forward layer at the platform level for downstream applications and services
- Implement use cases using AWS software stack
- Hands-on experience with AWS tools (S3, EMR, Redshift, EC2)
- Have a strong track-record of building, launching, and interacting with data pipelines at scale in both a streaming and batch fashion
- Proficient in Python, SQL, and other scripting languages
- Experience in agile software development practices including Scrum and Kanban
- Proficiency in Big Data: Apache Spark, Kafka, Hive, Hadoop HDFS