Experience: 2-5 years
Skill: Knowledge for AWS
- Previous Cloud Consulting or client service delivery experience.
- Infrastructure (Server, Storage, and Database) discovery, design, build, and migration experience.
- Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Architectural exposure to Windows, LINUX, UNIX, VMware, Hyper-V, IIS Server, SAN, NAS and other technologies.
- Experience on Lift and Shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Expertise on AWS Security with AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- 5+ years’ experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture and networking
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional would be preferred
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Designing, building, improving, scalable, highly available and fault tolerant cloud environments on AWS
- Should be conversant with making architectural decisions based on the AWS recommended architectural principles and best practices
- Architecting AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
- Should be able to analyze data and provide recommendations.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, vendors, developers and support teams.