Experience: 1 years
Skill: Knowledge for AWS
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go, we make sure it makes its way.
How do you shape the future through Smart Grids and Infrastructure? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Smart Grids and Infrastructure. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai and Noida.
We make real what matters
- You will have to operate, maintain and improve test and demo environments in AWS
- You will be involved in building and configuration of Windows and Linux AMIs
- You will have to deploy applications independently
- You will have to automate build and deploy process in CI/CD
- You will have to perform error diagnosis on components and network in AWS
- You will be involved in preparing design documentations and ensure conformance to organization and project quality processes
What you need to make real what matters
- You should be a BE/ BTech graduate in Computer Science
- You must have 4-6 years of experience in developing/maintaining applications using AWS.
- You should have strong Analytical and Problem – Solving Skills.
Must have mandatory skills:
- Windows server configuration
- Linux server configuration
- HTTP and related RFCs
- Service registry (Hashicorp Consul)
- Webservers (Apache, nginx)
- API gateway (Tyk, Amazon API GW)
- AWS: (IAM, VPC, sub-networks, ALB, EC2, Autoscaling, S3, SES)
- Bash and Windows Powershell scripting.
- AWS CLI