We are one of the UK’s major players in the competitive EPOS Software and Online Ordering Solution market, serving the Restaurant and Takeaway industry. We provide an effective ‘One Stop’ solution that empowers our clients by streamlining their business and proactively growing their online orders. We have seen an explosion in growth, and this year on year success is due to our commitment to delivering product excellence and seamless service delivery.
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and deliver new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization, code needs to be modular and reusable.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Development experience for mobile will be a plus.
Experience in Front-End areas like
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Experience in API design and development
- Experience in CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations
- Experience in writing RESTful Services
- Cloud Technologies (AWS ) and architecture
- DevOps processes
- Expertise in designing and developing distributed applications, object
- Solid hands-on experience of services offered on Cloud
- Plan & Update/improve the application architecture on timely manner with respect to the business need change as well as technology change without impacting the current business
- Should have Expert level understanding of object-oriented web development
- Should having understand and comparative study of various PHP frameworks.
- Great command over JQuery, React JS, Angular JS and ExtJS Framework
- Understanding of various development methodologies like AGILE, Waterfall etc
- Should have good exposure to Microservices architecture.
- Expertise with Technical documentation
- Good exposure to solution delivery within a multi platform product range mix.
Experience in Backend areas like