- Any Degree in Computer Science, BE\ME or equivalent.
- Should be from a PRODUCT based organization.
- Developing and helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services
- Architecting and developing cloud optimized applications.
- Working as a technical leader alongside business partners, development and infrastructure teams.
- Providing deep software development knowledge with respect cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
- Advising and implementing AWS best practices
- Working as both an infrastructure and application development specialist
- Agile software development and DevOps
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Frameworks related to their server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Database- MySQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, PostGreSQL,Oracle, MS SQL
- Debugging/Version Control- GIT, Grunt, Xdebug, Subversion
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Should have developed Applications using AWS Lambda, Aurora, QuickSight, RedShift, Kinesis, Elasticsearch Service, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline.
- Strong understanding of development process from design to deployment. Understand how to scale, build and deployment enterprise applications and tools
- Strong understanding of DevOps best practices
- Must be self-starter
- Experience in building monitoring solutions, create meaningful dashboards for operations teams, strong understand of key DevOps related KPIs
- Hands on familiarity with CloudFormation
- Experience using configuration management tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Extra curricula software development passion (e.g. active open source contributor)
- Experience with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Agile software development expert
- Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Demonstrated experience in test automation development, using frameworks and tools like Junit, TestNG, Appium, Cucumber, Postman/Rest Assured,REST/JSON APIs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Broad technical knowledge of bare metal/virtual/container based client server architecture, intranet, networking, SQL/NoSQL based systems a plus.
- Schedulers (kubernetes, nomad, and/or mesos).
- Containers (docker, rkt, cri-o, etc).
- Modern open source tooling: Hashicorp products (Terraform, Consul, Packer, Vault, etc)
- Queueing experience such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, or equivalent