Experience: 2+ years
Skill: Knowledge for AWS
- Looking for a first level engineering manager/technical lead who can lead set of engineer to develop and operate a scalable distributed platform infrastructure to be able to operate SDDCs hosted in AWS or other public clouds.
- Deliver key subsystems of one or more enterprise class products with high quality and predictability
- Build, mentor, motivate, and manage a team of engineers
- Design and implement software quality practices and tools in engineering group
- Work with release Management to agree and manage to key milestones and delivery dates
- Review requirements, functional spec, design and participate in technical decisions.
- Currently working as a Technical lead and aspiring to become manager is also desirable.
- BE/BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent degree with 9 to 14 years of experience
- Strong fundamentals in Distributed Systems, Concurrency, Clustering, and Multi-threaded systems.
- Hands on experience of coding skills in JAVA
- Working experience on Micro Services, Kubernetes
- A passion for leading a team and delivering product that customers love
- Strong agile software development and project management fundamentals
- Excellent leadership, people management, mentoring and communication skills
- Top-notch analytical and great problem solver
- Experience in designing, building, and maintaining functionality for highly scalable SaaS applications or infrastructure product development in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of vSphere software stack is a plus