Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Role: Azure Developer
- Drive the deployment of solutions onto the Azure platform by working with customers and internal team to envision, architect, and help build solutions
- Maintain deep technical expertise in Data, BI & AI technologies; understanding market trends in target industry, competitive insights, and industry regulatory/compliance requirements
- Establish relationships with key technical and non-technical decision makers to help drive long-term cloud adoption to resolve business problems and develop impactful solutions
- Understand customer business requirements, challenge assumptions to motivate change, identify, validate, and grow opportunities, in partnership with other Bridgei2i teams to deliver tangible business value
- 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud Services.
- Should have demonstrable experience with Azure services (IAAS and PAAS).
- Extensive experience in Azure services- Azure Blob storage, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DB, Azure DW, Power BI, Azure Event Hub, Azure Stream Analytics.
- At least 2 years experience in implementing end to end Azure cloud solution at enterprise level.
- Experience in defining and implementing Cloud Adoption and Migration of on-premises workload to Azure cloud.
- Experience with designing and developing cloud storage solutions with scalability.
- Good grasp of cloud design in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing, and security.
- 2+ years of experience writing code in one or more languages (Python, R, Node.js, C#, Java, etc.)
- You should have strong working knowledge of any RDBMS – design practices and use cases
- You should be hands on with Enterprise data warehouse and any of the ETL tool.
- Strong knowledge of application development processes, DevOps, and Agile methodologies
- Exceptional communication and personal skills, both written, verbal and while presenting to groups, including C-level executives