Role: DevOps Engineer
- Deliver next generation distributed applications using a variety of tools to include Kubernetes, Ansible, RHEL, OpenShift, Atomic, Mesos, Open stack and Docker.
- Build solutions and provide a framework for Microservices and DevOps.
- Bring knowledge and help with continuous integration, deployment and security.
- Automating the Build & Deployment environment with relative tools.
- Troubleshooting Build & Deployment issues.
- 3+ years of Software Development experience in a high level programming language such as Java, Python, Go
- 1+ years’ experience implementing build pipelines
- Good hands-on experience with Docker, K8 Public cloud experience, preferably AZURE, GCP CI/CD, Jenkins, GIT branching strategy Knowledge or at least familiarity with Linux shell, system internals, network, java applications and MySQL databases. Love for debugging: troubleshooting and debugging monitoring alerts and internet connectivity issues.
- Cloud native product and infrastructure experience (e.g. Kubernetes, AWS, OpenShift, Azure)
- Demonstrate a high degree of understanding and experience with at least 1 continuous delivery technology
- Ability to read and understand server/systems logs and produce meaningful issue analyses.
- Good analytics, troubleshooting skills and intuition about probable root cause.
- Excellent communication skill.