W2BI is looking for innovative Software Engineer / Wireless Engineer with 1 to 3+ years of experience. The ideal candidate is a software developer experienced with 5G/LTE/UMTS/C++/C/C#.net. The individual must have strong communication skills and the ability to turn business requirements into technical design specification, create a project plan, and develop the final software. The individual must have the ability to execute projects individually as well as part of team.
W2BI is a member of the Advantest Group and has a competitive compensation package which includes base salary, health insurance, life insurance, and disability insurance benefits. W2BI is an equal employment opportunity hirer and therefore prefer a diverse pool of candidates.
This role is very focused on implementing quality customer solutions for W2BI. To succeed in this role, the following skillsets are valuable:
- A can-do attitude that always puts the customer first.
- Technical expertise and passion – The ideal candidate will have a passion around wireless, PC-applications
- Strong aptitude in solution architecture – The candidate will be well versed in leading technical conversations and also an expert in implementing code.
- Strong knowledge in, C++/C, C#.net architectural design patterns, and Microsoft’s software development life-cycle.
The candidate must have at least a BE/ME in Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or an associated Engineering field.
Additional Skills Preferred (but not required):
- Optional working knowledge of Wireless Protocols LTE, UMTS, 5G NR etc.
- Optional working knowledge of wireless test equipment interfaces from leading providers such as National Instruments, Rohed & Schwarz, Keysite etc.