Technical: (1-8 yrs)
- Engineering degree with 1 to 8 years of experience in application software product development.
- Exhibit a strong passion for software development and customer delivery.
- Experience with object oriented programming – C, C#, Net, MVC, WebAPI and SQL.
- Design, develop, and maintain SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures.
- Good Knowledge with enterprise software design and architecture.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work with corporate stakeholders as well and technical experts.
- Strong skills in understanding business requirements, analysis and implementation.
- Incorporate business functions into product by getting high level directions from product, customers and cross-functional teams.
- Execute in a technology startup environment including activities: green field designs and implementations, build systems, engineering processes, and delivery systems.
- Participate in and own delivering high quality software with customer focused features.
- Own or review component level designs.
- Ensure Agile software engineering best practices are utilized and continuously enhanced.
- Ensure appropriate unit test coverage for product source.
Other Desired Experience:
- Hospitality experience.
- Relational database and unstructured data experience.
- User interface design and implementation including HTML5 and rich clients.
- Experience shipping software in globalized and localized environments.
- Agile software development project management experience.
- Exposure to delivering software as a service.