Experience: 2 – 7 years
Role: Application Developer
Skill: Dot Net
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, and test software solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using Microsoft ASP.Net.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology or M.C.A
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge on other technologies such as Phyton and R will be an added advantage