- Should take a lead initiative in handling our customers directly in the Support Shift system.
- Support Lead is responsible for the support of 24×7 applications and to work closely with the Support Managers / L3 Support team to resolve issues.
- Work as part of a group in hands-on support environment for custom applications.
- Perform support activities on existing applications developed on either or both of the below platforms DotNet.
- MS SQL Server in Windows environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical disciplines to convince US based customers.
- Must have strong analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to work in Night Shift.
- Should have SQL and DotNet knowledge.
- Must possess ability to work in a team environment and meet deadlines.
- Should be able to constantly monitor the issues, report any issues and perform checks on system to identify areas of improvement in the system.
- Liaison with the customer and understand the issue criticality for the L3 support team to work on.
- Should be able to work in cross-cultural team environment.
- Create a good relationship with the customer for optimum output.
- Ensure customer deployments are performed without any issues.
Preferred Skills Knowledge in DotNet,PL/SQL