Experience: 5 – 7 years
Role: Application Developer
Skill: Dot Net
– Works on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple small projects of moderate scope and sometimes complex assignments.
– Takes responsibility for a certain area and conditions as well as creating or modifying existing code to add new features and improve performance.
– Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use. Participates in peer reviews of solution designs and related code.
– Designs, codes and documents simple programs or scripts and assist in the implementation of software which forms part of a properly engineered system.
– Co-ordinates the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, and estimates, conducting research to define problems and preparing responses to anticipated questions.
– Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
– Prepares reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
– Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes whilst following the software development lifecycle.
– Accurately identifies project risks and reports effectively to relevant stakeholders. Manages issues, risks, actions, dependencies, and defects to the success of the project.
– Maintains the status of project and provides guidance to the work of junior team members. Works across teams to achieve group goals.