Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Role: Application Developer
Skill: Dot Net
1. Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles.
2. Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
3. Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
4. Prepare any necessary technical documentation
5. Track and report daily and weekly activities
6. Participate in code reviews and code remediation
7. Perform and develop proper unit tests and automation
8. Participate in a 24 hour on-call rotation to support previous releases of the product
9. Research problems discovered by QA or product support and develop solutions to the problems.
10. Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
11. Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
12. Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.
13. Strong team player / customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end users and technical staff.
14. Ability to track progress against assigned tasks, report status, and proactively identifies issues.
15. Demonstrate the ability to present information effectively in communications with peers, Lead and project management team.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related discipline
Job Related Experience:
1. Should have minimum of 6-9 years of experience in developing web-based UI applications in Microsoft .Net Framework/C#.
3. Experience in developing scalable and secured web applications using C#/.NET would be added advantage.
4. Extensive Experience with Responsive Web design.
5. Experience writing and debugging dynamic client-side applications using client-side MVC/templating frameworks like Angular.js etc.
6. Highly proficient in design/development of standalone and web applications using several front technologies including: HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Web Socket, jQuery, DOM, XML.
7. Experience consuming JSON APIs in client-side frameworks and Knowledge of cross browser issues.
8. Should have understanding in developing unit tests and mocking framework for Angular JS.
9. Writing unit Test cases using Jasmine.
10. Aware of Agile (SCRUM) and story points estimate.