Experience: 1 – 2 years
Role: Application Developer
Skill: Dot Net
Job Description :
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 using C#.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in writing high performance Web Services via WCF, Web API and REST models.
- Experience in developing unit tests and mocking framework for C#/.NET.
- Should have good knowledge in LINQ & configuration management tool like TFS, GIT.
- A strong background in Object Oriented design and development is necessary.
- Knowledge of WCF architecture and configuration.
- Should have strong debugging skills.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or later. Must be fluent in basic SQL, TSQL and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of Internet Information Service (IIS) 7 or later.
- Knowledge of SOA design principles, design patterns, mocking frameworks, and performance testing.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience with agile environment.
- Must be comfortable with stories, sprints (working within a 2 week window to complete tasks).
- Must be comfortable with rapidly changing and/or loosely defined requirements that are refined over time.
- Working experience on .Net Core is additional advantage.