Experience: 2 – 7 years
Role: Application Developer
Skill: Dot Net
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Related engineering degree and equivalent work experience in a technical environment.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years of Technical solutions/Software development for products/projects, preferably in the E-Banking or financial institutions segment. Work experience should include business requirement gathering, solution design, development and systems integration.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and Database programming.
- Advance knowledge/experience in ASP.NET web based programming (VB.net, C#), web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL), SQL, Reporting Services
- Background with team based source control systems (TFS, Git, Mercurial)
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills while solving a problem and optimizing the overall application.
- International experience is preferred, though not necessary.
- Experience with multiple applications servers (IIS, Websphere, Jboss, Tomcat, Weblogic) and RDBMS (SQL server or Oracle) is preferable
- Experience with web automation tools such as webtest or robot is preferable
Impact You’ll Make:
- Participate in determining effort estimates for the build based on either the scope or the detailed requirements of the project. Effort estimation can happen in pre-sales, during customer implementation, product development work and enhancements in existing solution in production.
- Work with PM and/or Solution Architect in identifying best possible approach and design for building the solution.
- Develop/implement and unit test the solution according to the signed-off design and requirements of the project. The development must be in accordance to TransUnion prescribed methodology and best practices.
- Prepare all relevant documentation needed for the project. This documentation includes but not limited to Design Specifications, Technical Specifications, Methods and Operating Procedures, Deployment Guide, User Guide, Integration Guide.
- Provide the relevant QA and UAT support by engaging either the customer or the delivery team to understand the issue reported, investigating the issue reported, fixing the bug and unit testing the fix, and deploying the fix/solution to UAT.