Experience: 3+ Years
Skill: Knowledge for Machine Learning
- Should have experience in developing efficient code in R / Python
- Sound have understanding of statistical concepts behind data modelling
- Experience in training and deploying models based on Stanford Core NLP.
- Experience with machine learning, preferably one or more among Tensorflow, Theano, Deeplearning4J, Torch
- Experience developing backend systems involving NoSQL databases and Graph Databases
- Experience and familiarity with the concepts of threading, concurrent execution methodologies including monads
- Familiarity with text-to-speech
- Familiarity with modern speech recognition engine technology. LVCSR, HMMs, DNNs.
- Familiarity and experience with open-source/commercial NLP toolkits such as Stanford NLP, NLTK, Tensorflow, Apache Lucene/Solr, GATE
- Knowledge of techniques for critical problem/application areas in NLP such as Named Entity Extraction, PoS tagging, parsing, semantic analysis, ambiguity resolution, pronoun resolution, sentiment analysis, summarization
- Sound understanding behind machine learning algorithms like SVM, KNN, Decision tree etc.
- NLP analyst to work with Clients and Senior analyst / SME to bring insights using AI/ML/NLS techniques.
- Conduct all job functions and responsibilities in accordance with all company Compliance, Information Security and Regulatory policies, procedures and programs.