71. Why was my client disconnected from the cache?
The following are some common reason for a cache disconnect.
• The client application was redeployed.
• The client application performed a scaling operation.
• In the case of Cloud Services or Web Apps, this may be due to auto-scaling.
• The networking layer on the client side changed.
• Transient errors occurred in the client or in the network nodes between the client and the server.
• The bandwidth threshold limits were reached.
• CPU bound operations took too long to complete.
• On the standard cache offering, the Azure Redis Cache service initiated a fail-over from the primary node to the secondary node.
• Azure was patching the instance where the cache was deployed
• This can be for Redis server updates or general VM maintenance.
72.Explain the Window Azure platform?
It is collectively a PaaS developed by the Microsoft programmed to run a deployment vehicle and a runtime for the data center to host the cloud computing.
73. What is Azure Search?
Azure Search is a cloud search-as-a-service solution that delegates server and infrastructure management to Microsoft, leaving you with a ready-to-use service that you can populate with your data and then use to add search to your web or mobile application. Azure Search allows you to easily add a robust search experience to your applications using a simple REST API or .NET SDK without managing search infrastructure or becoming an expert in search.
74.What are the sizes of the Azure VM?
It is another basic question that finds its place in the series of top Microsoft Azure interview questions. The Windows Azure is destined to balance a variety of sizes. Most of the VM sizes are:
• The extra large computer has 8*1.6 GHz of Instance size, with instance storage of 2040 GB, CPU memory of 14 GB. The I/O performance is high.
• The large computer has 4*1.6 GHz of Instance size, with instance storage of 1000 GB, CPU memory of 7 GB. The I/O performance is high.
• The medium computer has 2*1.6 GHz of Instance size, with instance storage of 490 GB, CPU memory of 3.5 GB. The I/O performance is high.
• Small computer has 1.6 GHz of Instance size, with instance storage of 225 GB, CPU memory of 1.75 GB. The I/O performance is moderate.
• The extra small computer has 1.0 GHz of Instance size of 20 GB, with instance storage of 20 GB, CPU memory of 768MB. The I/O performance is low.
75. My web app still uses an old Docker container image after I’ve updated the image on Docker Hub. Does Azure support continuous integration/deployment of custom containers?
Yes, it does. For private registries, you can update the container by stopping and then re-starting your web app. Alternatively, you can also change or add a dummy application setting to force an update of your container.
76.Differentiate between the repository and the powerhouse server?
Repository servers are those which are in lieu of the integrity, consistency, and uniformity whereas the powerhouse server governs the integration of different aspects of the database repository.
77. What are the expected values for the Startup File section when I configure the runtime stack?
For Node.Js, you specify the PM2 configuration file or your script file. For .NET Core, specify your compiled DLL name. For Ruby, you can specify the Ruby script that you want to initialize your app with.
78.What is meant by the enterprise warehousing?
It is the phenomenon where the data is developed by the organization having access at a single point throughout the globe. The warehousing enables the server to get linked to a single point with the assistance of periodic handling.
79. How are Azure Marketplace subscriptions priced?
Pricing will vary based on product types. ISV software charges and Azure infrastructure costs are charged separately through your Azure subscription. Pricing models include:
BYOL Model: Bring-your-own-license. You obtain outside of the Azure Marketplace, the right to access or use the offering and are not charged Azure Marketplace fees for use of the offering in the Azure Marketplace.
Free: Free SKU. Customers are not charged Azure Marketplace fees for use of the offering.
Free Software Trial: Full-featured version of the offer that is promotionally free for a limited period of time. You will not be charged Azure Marketplace fees for use of the offering during a trial period. Upon expiration of the trial period, customers will automatically be charged based on standard rates for use of the offering.
Usage-Based: You are charged or billed based on the extent of your use of the offering. For Virtual Machines Images, you are charged an hourly Azure Marketplace fee. For Data Services, Developer services, and APIs, you are charged per unit of measurement as defined by the offering.
Monthly Fee: You are charged or billed a fixed monthly fee for a subscription to the offering (from the date of subscription start for that particular plan). The monthly fee is not prorated for mid-month cancellations or unused services.
80.What do you mean by lookup transformation?
Lookup transformation aids to determine source qualifier. It can be active or passive lookup transformation. The process is yield to get the access the relevant information or the data.
Azure Interview Questions and AnswersAzure Interview Questions and Answers for ExperiencedAzure Interview Questions PDFAzure Interview Questions 2018Azure Interview Questions and Answers Experienced PDFAzure Interview Questions with AnswersAzure Interview Questions LatestAzure Interview Questions AdvancedMicrosoft Azure Interview Questions and Answers