Position – Planning Engineer
- Prepare Baseline Master program for new projects.
- Review and confirm that the correct scope of work is reflected on assigned schedules for the Baseline Master program and subsequent updates.
- Integrate inter-discipline schedule requirements and constraints to establish logical work sequences for assigned disciplines or specialties.
- Establish and implement method for determining activity durations within assigned disciplines or specialties.
- Determine critical-path activities for assigned discipline or specialties and identify significant activities supporting inter- discipline requirements and identify critical path for discipline or specialty work activities.
- Report to the Technical Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client / Sub contractors as and when required.
- Assist in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders as and when required.
- Develop and maintain quality service that contributes to achieving the objective set out in the strategic plan and customer satisfaction.
Company – GECO Mechanical & Electrical Limited
Location – Sharjah, UAE
Qualification – B.E Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
Skill – Primavera P6
Experience – 3+ years